Recipe for Skillet Broiled Garlic and Lemon Salmon
INGREDIENTS (Makes 4 servings)
• 4 (4 to 6 oz. each) Fresh Salmon fillets
• 4 tbsp. butter*
• 4 tsp. minced garlic ( fresh or jarred)
• 2 tsp. lemon pepper
• 2 lemons Quartered
* If desired, olive oil or avocado oil may be substituted for butter.
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Stir in garlic. Season salmon fillets on both sides with lemon pepper.
- Place fillets or steaks in pan and cook for 10 minutes per inch of thickness, measured at thickest part, or until fish flakes when tested with a fork.
- Flip fillets or steaks halfway through cooking to brown on both sides.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice before serving.
- Makes 2 servings. Note: Recipe may be easily doubled
- Squeeze one quarter of lemon juice on each fillet before serving. Note: Recipe may be easily increased by adding one fillet or steak per serving . Serve remainder of lemon slices on table
( I use my