This is an old standby for us when we crave a quick dessert but want to keep it low carb. Don’t it too simple to be good and low carb.
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Sugar Free Jell-O Instant Pudding (any flavor- our favorite is the pistachio with added chopped almonds )
Make the instant pudding according to the package directions, only substitute heavy whipping cream for the milk. Use a hand mixer to combine the two, place the mixture in the fridge for a few minutes to thicken it up a bit, and then continue using your hand mixer until you get the consistency you like take care not to turn that cream into butter. It gets super thick and fluffy!
- For a lighter version that’s still much fluffier than regular pudding, try using half whipping cream and half milk.
- Try it frozen for an ice cream like sugar free dessert.
- Make a layered parfait like dessert using more than one flavor of instant pudding.
- Top it with fruit compatible taste wise with your pudding flavor.
- The kids will enjoy using it as a dip with graham crackers.